| Passwort vergessen?
Reit- und Wanderkarte
Forum | Registrieren | Suche      Anmelden     2 Benutzer online
I can not see any map !! ??
04.01.15 20:22
X-Alps 
I can not see any map !! ??

Hello

I just started to look at wanderreitekarte on the "MyTrails" application on my android telephone. It seemed to be a very good map. But then all of a sudden the map stopped working. I made a search on internet and found your site. The map is not working there either. All the map is covered by an image that says "Zugriff gesperrt!Entspricht deine anfrage den nutzungsbedingungen". It is also show all over the forum. I understand that the map does not work.

Can somebody please let me know why this is happening? I really would like to use this map. As far as I could understand it is for free, so this should not be the issue?

Sorry that I do not speak Geraman. ( I am swedish)

Thanks / Erik

04.01.15 23:25
Nop 

Administrator

Re: I can not see any map !! ??

The map is working, but you have been banned. Read the usage policy on this page, it should help you understand why.

http://www.wanderreitkarte.de/licence_en.php

bye, Nop

Zuletzt bearbeitet am 04.01.15 23:26

05.01.15 01:43
Nop 

Administrator

Re: I can not see any map !! ??

I installed and checked out myTrails.

It offers many OSM maps, but it does not show the required attribution or licence for any of them. This is in violation of the map's licences and makes the usage in myTrails illegal.

It also offers them for offline download which hurts the tiles servers and is in violation of the usage policy not only of the RWK server but e.g. also of the main OSM servers.

The servers react differently to defend against such illegal applications - on the RWK server they get banned.

bye, Nop

Forum | Registrieren | Suche